[Samba] Somebody HELP (wrong uid in lock database)

Gary Dale garydale at torfree.net
Thu Jan 31 12:00:54 GMT 2008

Try setting the samba log level to 10 and restarting Samba to see what
is happening.

Also, when posting here, give a clear description of the problem, your
setup, and any other relevant information - including exactly what you
expected to see, what you actually got and if you can reproduce the
problem. People who answer posts don't like asking for additional
information just to figure out what the problem really is.

If this had been a repost of the original message, you may have gotten
some extra advice, but I don't think people are going to track down your
post from two weeks ago. Remember, no one is getting paid to respond to
requests here. People respond when they think they can help out. If
they're not sure what the problem is or how to solve it, they won't answer.

Good luck!