[Samba] Log out and logs

Valerio Daelli valerio.daelli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:38:38 GMT 2008

Hi

we use samba 3.0.28 and we would like to get from a script the timelenght
of the login of the users. We would like to calculate how much time
do the users spend connected to our resources.
For the login we do not have any problem, we just get this string from the logs:

[2008/01/31 11:30:21, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(270)
  check_ntlm_password: sam authentication for user [vdaelli] succeeded

and we extract the timestamp.
But what about the logout? Do we have any string in the logs that
means 'this user disconnected
from the resource'?
We use loglevel=3.
Thanks