[Samba] samba share setup witn nt acl permissions

joel valenzuela silingtalusog at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 05:27:27 GMT 2008

Hi all,

    I am trying to setup a file server using nt acl -like permissioning(like the ones with windows server 2003) but dunno where to start. I am switching to Samba because of speed,less maintenance and most of all FREE! Can anyone post me the step by step solution(guide) or point me in the right direction specifically on installing samba with nt-acl like permissioning?

Thanks.

Joel