[Samba] Retry: Mapping AD domain users to UNIX users

Nigel.Pain at scotland.gsi.gov.uk Nigel.Pain at scotland.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Jan 23 16:02:42 GMT 2008

That looks hopeful. However, we are using 3.0.23b (binaries downloaded from samba.org, not SunFreeware as I previously said). I hesitate to try compiling a more recent version as I've not managed to compile successfully so far!

Regards,
Nigel
Nigel Pain
Corporate Systems Support
ISIS
1-C (South)
Victoria Quay
Ext. 47237
Mob. 07795 618362
Email: Pain NDA (Nigel)
Go to http://sascluster/sdmu_wiki/FrontPage for more information

Please shut down and switch off your PC when you go to lunch or a meeting

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s).  Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted.  If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.

Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.  The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.