[Samba] need wins understanding

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at sctylib.org
Tue Jan 22 12:55:53 GMT 2008

I am getting it.   Thank you for all the info.

"They will not clash or fight with each other....both will ignore each other
> and clients that register or use one to make a query will not use the
> other..."

This is what I wanted to know.  I probably should have asked the question.
 Will they fight with each other..  But I am really starting to
understand.

Obrigado muito muito
Dominic Iadicicco