[Samba] Can't see my home directory

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:54:34 GMT 2008

I have a strange problem.  I use samba for most of my network activity, even
though most of it is linux to linux.  On every machine except this laptop I
can see my home directory on the file/print/mail server.  On this laptop I
can see all the other shares, but not my home directory.

Since everything works on the others, the server end must be OK.  That puts
the problem fair and square onto this laptop, but I've run out of ideas for
checking.  I now need kicking in the right direction, please.

Anne