[Samba] Odd transfer speed issue

Kimon Gazis kimon at gazis.de
Sat Jan 19 11:26:55 GMT 2008

Your description reminds me of an issue recently posted here

http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20080105.173431.794e465f.de.html

In contrast to your issue we describe a problem arising only in
downstream direction to the XP client.

In your case are you sure it is really in both directions? Have you
tried with native shares served by windows servers?

cheers
Kimon