R: [Samba] Invalid request size nsswitch/winbindd

Gianluca Culot gianlucaculot at dmsware.com
Wed Jan 16 08:37:16 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info.

So how can I restart all the services wothout actually rebooting the machine
?

I've already restarted apache squid samba ftp ftproxy etc
But I don't know can I restart all other services (for example VTI and all
basic services)
Actually ALL services (from VTI to apache) on this server use PAM to
athenticate users through samba (i.e. are using NSS subsystem someway)

Thanks