[Samba] smbd locks gencache.tdb

Diego Woitasen diegows at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 22:51:52 GMT 2008

Hi,
 I have some troubles with 3.0.14a on FreeBSD 4.10. I see a lot of
process trying to lock gencache.tdb and the only solution is restart
services. When I restart the service, it works fine for a while but
suddendly the process are blocked again with the same file. I can't
discover what process is holding the lock and the only weird thing
that I see in the logs are some network errors like 'ECONNABORTED' on
accept().

I try to set the permissions to 777 but It doesn't help and I don't
know anything else to see.

regards,
 Diego