[Samba] Terminal Server entries in SambaPDC

Adam Tauno Williams adamtaunowilliams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:49:02 GMT 2008

> is it possible to modify Terminal Server entries like 'Terminal Server
> Profile Path' and 'Terminal Server Home Directory' with 'pdbedit'? In
> case of 'yes', idd like to know the syntax. In case of 'no', can it be
> done otherwise (except for the usermanager in Windows)?

We provide different settings/mapping to connections to our TSE box just
by using "include = %m.conf" and creating a configuration file with the
name of the TSE box (fred.conf).  This gets included by Samba for only
connections from that host,  if no %m.conf is found [as is the case for
every other host] things just proceed normally.

--
Adam Tauno Williams, Network & Systems Administrator
Consultant - http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com