[Samba] ldap backend samba

Andy theands at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:21:19 GMT 2008

Hello everyone

I have been trying for a week now to complete a simple task of integrating
samba and ldap. I have run into a few problems, and have been helped by
others.  I finally completed the task and when I try get a windows xp user
to logon I get the following error "The system cannot find message text for
message number 0x%1 in the message file for %2"  I have asked for help on
many forums and even posted here with no success.

I have followed a few how tos now even they run into a few problems

Can someone teachl me how to setup samba as a PDC, and use a ldap backend
for the storage of usernames and passwords.

--
REGARDS,
Andy