[Samba] samba domain and windows server licenses

Andreas Moroder andreas.moroder at sb-brixen.it
Wed Jan 9 09:58:55 GMT 2008

Hello,

sorry if this post is a little bit offtopic, but samba is marginaly
involved and I hope this problem was solved before.

We have a windows 2000 terminal server in a domain where the PDC and BDC
  are linux/samba machines. Now on the TS we get a message 221 that we
need more server licenses. When I try to add them through the license
manager it searchs for a service on the PDC/BDC that does not xist,
because it is a samba PDC.

Does anyone know how I can add this damn licenses ?

Thanks
Andreas