[Samba] LDAP problem

Tanguy Léost tanguy.leost at free.fr
Mon Jan 7 04:34:27 GMT 2008

le 07.01.2008 05:16  Michael Heydon ecrivait :

> In your initial post you mentioned a power supply failure. Could this
> have been caused by a surge? Could your networking equipment have been
> damaged also?

Hello,

I didn't have any details about the power failure, but yes, I presume
it might have affected also the networking equipment.

(As a matter of fact I was on holiday, so i have very few information
about what actually happened. My colleague
called me from work and told me many servers had been stopped because
of a power supply. so i guess the network switches have been affected too)