[Samba] Samba 4 Alpha - Compile on Debian etch

Chris Robinson chris at krc.org.uk
Sat Jan 5 16:06:50 GMT 2008

Hi

I keep getting the following errors when I do ./configure:

configure: WARNING: No python-config found

Developer mode:
no
Automatic dependencies: no (install GNU make >= 3.81 and see
--enable-automatic-dependencies)

Building shared libraries:
yes
Using shared libraries internally: no (specify
--enable-dso)

To run binaries without installing, set the following environment
variable:             LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./bin/shared

I have set and exported LD_LIBRARY_PATH

--
Regards

Chris Robinson