[Samba] Samba PDC Ldap integration

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 4 11:11:22 GMT 2008

Greeting Andy,

Your config seem to be ok, but change os level to 65. I suppose that you
send only ldap parameters and not all the smb.conf parameters.

First check your DNS resolution (from your server and client). But I'm
sure that your need to add the following parameter in the smb.conf to
resolv your problem:

wins support = yes   (yurk I don't like Wins)

And on your windows client check your network configuration with the
ipconfig /all command. You must see Wins Server define.

Try this and give me some feelback.

These parameters are not usefull in the present problem.

netbios aliases = loghost, mailhost, backuphost, ldaphost

logon drive = H:
logon home = \\%h\%U
logon path = \\%h\profiles\%U
logon script = logon.bat