[Samba] Fedora configuration options

Deas, Jim James.Deas at warnerbros.com
Thu Jan 3 14:46:44 GMT 2008

Can anyone tell me where to find the original config options used by the
Fedora team to build this package?
I want to add the pam and ldap options. I have downloaded the complete
samba package from the Fedora website. This package included all the
patch files but I have yet to find a document that shows the options
used by the fedora team to set all the directories and options.
After adding the ldap and pam development stuff, I can compile and
execute the program but I still am having troubles with ldap
authentication.
Before I go further down this trail I just want to clean up the compile
by using the confirmed original config options along with my additions
for ldap/pam