[Samba] Is there a Samba4 list that I can use?

Richard Hurt rnhurt at kangaroobox.com
Thu Feb 28 15:09:43 GMT 2008

In order to get going with Samba4 I subscribed to this list.  However,
I'm getting inundated with postings that are, for the most part
completely, irrelevant to my needs.  I know they are all the same
software, but Samba4 is almost a complete rewrite with completely
different goals.  Its very tough to filter through 99.9% of the
messages just in hopes of finding one that applies to your platform.

My question is, what is the best way to ask questions about Samba4?
So far, the only thing I've found is this list and the Samba4 signal
to noise ratio is way to low for me.  :(

Thanx!
   Richard