[Samba] Prevent unauthenticated PDC users to login locally

evdsande evdsande at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 12:17:59 GMT 2008

Hi,

I've configured my samba server as a PDC and joint some windowsXP clients to
it. So far so good. However I'm able to login into windows even when the
domain controller refuses to authenticate the user. The user is not able to
access the shares but can use the local machine. How can I prevent windows
to login the user locally when the domain controller refuses authentication?

thankz,