[Samba] winbindd: Exceeding 200 client connections, no idle connection found

Elvar elvar at ooz.net
Tue Feb 19 17:52:50 GMT 2008

I know I'm beating a dead dog asking about this but I still haven't seen
a resolution. Can anyone out there tell me how to fix this? When this
happens my users cannot get past the Squid proxy and are presented with
an authentication popup window in their browser which does not let them
past until the 200 connections limit is no longer maxed out. There are
probably 500 computers total at this facility and sometimes more than
200 connections is needed.

Kind regards,
Elvar