[Samba] configure for rfc2307

Christian McHugh christian.mchugh at nau.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:48:49 GMT 2008

Christian McHugh wrote:
> I am having problems getting samba to compile the rfc2307 module. I
> can't seem to find the correct args to ./configure to get it compiled
> and installed. I would prefer to have it statically compiled as there
> seem to be some loading issues on solaris at the moment.

Now knowing that idmap_ad is responsible for the various mappings, it seems
that it is a bit buggy. After statically compiling idmap_ad on solaris 10, I
still see messages in the log about being unable to load the rfc2307 module.
Sometimes it even says unable to load rfc2307.disabled_static.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Christian