[Samba] Re: winbind - not ready for prime time

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sun Feb 17 22:55:18 GMT 2008

On Sun, Feb 17, 2008 at 04:33:37PM -0500, Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> Gee thanks, Jeremy, for a personal attack rather than addressing any of the
> specifics raised.

You raised no specifics. All you posted was a general whine
"I can't make it work". Well poor you. You obviously have
no concept of the developer-years of effort than have gone
into winbindd, including the founding of businesses around
maintanance and support.

I'm sorry but I just don't have time to listen to crap like
that.

If you have a specific issue, ask it. If you have a specific
bug, report it. You did none of those things.

Jeremy.