[Samba] Kaspersky Anti-virus unable to join Domain

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Wed Feb 13 16:50:36 GMT 2008

See my other reply, but it turns out it is the Anti-hacker module in KAV6.
I probably could have found more info on their website, but I had no idea
why it was unable to join. I dumped the image down twice, although I'm not
sure what the second re-image was going to do ( I did have another problem
with Ghostwalker, so I though the image might be bad.)
The biggest difference in the image was KAV, so once I shut it down it was
able to join.
I posted here, so others having the "Unable to contact..." message would see
my notes and check their AV software.