[Samba] Net Join Problem

Robert Mortimer rmortimer at bluechiptechnology.co.uk
Thu Feb 7 17:00:46 GMT 2008

> did you delete and recreate the machine account so the new server can
> use it for when it joins?

[Robert Mortimer]

I was expecting it to auto create an account for the new NETBIOS name.
I can rejoin my old BDC no problem under the same name and the add machine
Script over writes the old account (same with xp clients)

If I delete the account the script creates new one but spits the error
If I create an account up front with the IDEALIX tools the result is the
same