[Samba] roaming profiles

ml at bortal.de ml at bortal.de
Tue Feb 5 15:34:40 GMT 2008

Hello Adam,
thank you for your information. I got it working and it works like a charm!
Can i exclude or include some folders for the roaming syncronisation?
E.g. i do not want the "My Music" folder to be stored on the server.

By Default EVERYTHING from "c:\documents and settings" directory will be
transfered from and to the server, right?

Thanks, Mario