[Samba] Map Linux Driving To Windows

Francis Galiegue fg at one2team.com
Tue Feb 5 10:38:01 GMT 2008

Le mardi 05 février 2008, Tarak Ranjan a écrit :
> Hi List,
>          I have a Samba PDC, and i want another file server to be
> installed , which user will map their home directory without
> joining,[ means i don't this server will be a another PDC, it'll be
> personal file server ]
> here is my configuration

You'll then need to join the new file server as a machine into the domain and
change the "logon home" parameter. This means creating a machine account for
the new file server, of course.

Francis Galiegue, One2team - fg at one2team.com
[ATTENTION : CHANGEMENT DE COORDONNÉES !]
+33178945552, +33683877875, http://www.one2team.com
40 avenue Raymond Poincaré - 75116 PARIS