[Samba] Making Samba change the Unix Password (/etc/shadow)

Parag Kalra paragkalra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:56:16 GMT 2008

Yes I have restarted smb but still no fruits.

Also placing "passwd chat debug = yes" didn't generate any log in
/var/log/samba/smd.log

Could anyone please explain the following:

[If you want to keep using passwd instead of PAM, could you write a
wrapper/replacement for passwd that logs everything that happens?]

--
Parag Kalra

--
Love,
PARAG . A . KALRA

Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment

http://discoverlinux.blogspot.com
Debian Linux! A Dawn of New Era!