[Samba] halp!

Acid Rain acidrain0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:00:50 GMT 2008

I'm trying to get my Lexmark X4270 printer shared on my linux server so my
windows machines can print to it. I have the printer setup in CUPS
apparently, because it is able to print the test page fine. It's using the
Gutenprint driver. And i'm pretty sure I have samba set up correctly because
I also have a HP printer but it's using the HPLIP driver, it works fine from
CUPS and I can print from the windows machines. But when I try to print to
the lexmark using the windows test page, it says it can't "create the print
job". (if this makes any difference, I had to select drivers on my windows
box because it said the print server doesn't have the correct drivers
installed) Does anyone know what is wrong? I see no errors in samba or cups
logs.