[Samba] Linux (specially Fedora 8), issues with ldap and samba services starting up at boot time

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon Feb 4 16:52:27 GMT 2008

this is what mine looks like:

  passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://gomer.mdah.state.ms.us
  ldap suffix = dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us
  ldap machine suffix = ou=People
  ldap user suffix = ou=People
  ldap group suffix = ou=Group
  ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
  ldap admin dn = cn=Manager,dc=gomer,dc=mdah,dc=state,dc=ms,dc=us

so i think your ldap suffix = line is wrong.