[Samba] root preexec problem

Robert robiman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 14:30:23 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm doing an upgrade to the latest samba 3.0.28, and something's bugging me: on the old server I had this working OK:

root preexec = /usr/local/bin/ntlogon.py --user=%U --os=%m --dir=/home/samba/netlogon/ && /usr/local/bin/pdc-log.sh %U %m %a %d

On 3.0.28, I can only get the first script to run, everything after && is ignored. I have tried to put just the second script in the parameter, and it works. I have checked all the changelogs since my current version, and nothing seems to be changed for this parameter - what I'm I doing wrong?

Thanx,
Robert