[Samba] MS Terminal Services Manager does not display any Terminalservers

Oeltze, Benjamin Benjamin.Oeltze at fujitsu-siemens.com
Mon Feb 4 12:39:00 GMT 2008

Hello List,

we have migrated some Windows Terminalservers to our Samba (3.0.26a) Domain.
The Terminalserver Admin uses the Terminal Services Manager to administrate his servers. But after the migration TS Manager does not show any servers in its view of our domain. We can rightclick on the domain Symbol and say Connect to Computer and this server is shown under the domain. I did this for every Server I know and all were show, but after restarting TSManager the list is empty again(save server connections is activated under options).

How can i get TerminalServices Manager to show all Terminal Servers from the start?

Thaks
Benny