[Samba] PANIC on 6 of my client servers .Please Help

Scott Lovenberg scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:01:10 GMT 2008

On Feb 1, 2008 5:35 PM, Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, Brad Horrocks [Secure Office Services] wrote:
>
> > Thanks guys,
> > You've pretty well confirmed I was beating a dead horse (so to speak).
> >
> > I've downloaded slackware12 and am about to install it into a
> development server.
> >
> > Again much appreciated
> >

> Best of luck, BTW I seem to have missed the reply to this, not sure why,
> perhaps  SpamAssassinn ate it *shrug* :)
>

> --
> Cheers
> Res
>
> mysql> update auth set Framed-IP-Address='127.0.0.127' where user=
> 'troll';

Ironically, after posting this, I spent the day fighting with Fedora8 in
vmware as a test... Well, it went out the window and will be replaced by
Slackware next time around.  Anyways, if you should have any questions about
Slackware, the guys over at Slackware -
LinuxQuestions.org<http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/>are
very helpful and knowledgeable.  Best of luck!

--
Peace and Blessings,
-Scott.

"Of course, that's just my opinion; I could be wrong"
-Dennis Miller