[Samba] The meaning of NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_COLLISION

samba at enduringresults.com samba at enduringresults.com
Sat Dec 27 20:00:56 GMT 2008

Apologies, my Samba version is 3.2.5 (I was looking at an old Samba
share created with my previous Samba installation).

Also, I didn't mention that I'm using Samba as Domain PDC in a network
with two Windows workstations:
- Windows XP64
- Windows 2000

I get these errors when using Firefox on either workstation.

Thanks,
Philip Pawley