[Samba] samba server in two lans

Mohammad Reza Hosseini mrhosseini1367 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 15:14:59 GMT 2008

firewall is completely disabled. here is my smb.conf:

[global]
    server string = ITCENTER
    workgroup = ITCENTER
;    security = user
    netbios name = ITCENTER_NET

    passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldapserver
    ldap admin dn = cn=Directory Manager
    ldap suffix = dc=iut,dc=ac,dc=ir
    ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
    ldap user suffix = ou=Users
    ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
    ldap ssl = start_tls
;    enable privileges = yes
    add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"
    add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m "%u"
    ldap delete dn = Yes
   delete user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-userdel "%u"
    add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p "%g"
    delete group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupdel "%g"
    add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "%u" "%g"
    delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x "%u" "%g"
    set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g "%g" "%u"
    ldap passwd sync = Yes

    log level = 1
    syslog = 0
    log file = /var/log/samba/%m
;    encrypt passwords = yes
    os level = 69
    max log size = 50
    name resolve order = wins bcast hosts
    time server = Yes
    wins support = Yes
    socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_SNDBUF=8192
SO_RCVBUF=8192

    logon script = logon.bat
    logon path =""
    logon drive =