[Samba] Listing shared printers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Dec 22 12:52:48 GMT 2008

This well be hard to find.

I think best way is to download samba and compile it on your AIX
to my knowlidge there is no such tool or other code to display
windows shares on AIX besides smbclient, and please someone correct
me if im wrong.
so my guest is the first email i send you, thats one which will work
if you compile samba.
thats not that hard..

ow and share.vbs IS in the resouce kit at downloads.microsoft.com

good luck again.
and.. searching for such a tool wil cost more time then compiling
samba.
( i did spent about 10 Min now on searching, which is very long for me ) ;-)

Louis