[Samba] Samba 3.2.6 upgrade -> smbd panic in printing.

Jon Wilson jon at wharfs.net
Thu Dec 18 16:19:04 GMT 2008

I have also been encountering similar issues since upgrading to the 3..6
sernet packages - Centos 5.2 server.

I noticed a core dump and then most of the printers reset their a4/letter
settings.
I am not convinced the printing is 'stable' at the minute either - but
testing further.

Print server only role for 20 printers and around 200 users.

Regards,

Jon Wilson