[Samba] replace winbind with ldap

Madars Vitolins m at silodev.eu
Mon Dec 15 11:14:13 GMT 2008

Well,

I would like to know the actual reason :)
Is the licence price too high?
Stability of the Win2003 Server?
Or... virus posibilities?
Something else?

Well, I have similar situation, with not such count of client machines,
but plan is to migrate to samba. I just wanted to know your reason.

Thanks,
Madars