[Samba] Error on Samba 3.2.6 installation

Miguel Medalha miguelmedalha at sapo.pt
Fri Dec 12 19:50:03 GMT 2008

When I installed Samba 3.2.6 from Sernet, I got the following error:

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.54116: line 2: fg: no job control
error: %postun(samba3-3.0.32-36.i386) scriptlet failed, exit status 1

The error happens when installing the samba and winbind RPMs.

I got the same error when installing the previous version 3.2.5 and
perhaps 3.2.4. The "rpm-tmp.number" was different in those cases, of course.

Does anyone here know what does this mean and what the consequences are?

Thank you!