[Samba] problem regarding samba

heena kaushik heenakaushik at bharatpetroleum.in
Fri Dec 12 11:09:04 GMT 2008

Hi all
I have installed samba in my UNIX server 5.2.But I am facing problem both in running swat and starting the samba daemons.
When I type http:/localhost:901 in IE it gives the following error
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program swat because of the following errors: 0509-150 Dependent module libtalloc.so could not be loaded. 0509-022 Cannot load module libtalloc.so. 0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.

And when I try to start the daemons it says command not found.I already have gcc installed in my system.What to do
Heena

The information contained in this message is BPCL's Confidential and Proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, he/she is hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its content is strictly prohibited. In such case, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.  Further acknowledge that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BPCL.