[Samba] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Samba 3.2.6 Available for Download

FC Mario Patty fcmario76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:13:47 GMT 2008

Hi Volker,

It was "Samba memory usage - how big is it?". It was around mid November. By
the way, I just upgraded my samba server to 3.2.6 half our ago. "New"
problem's arising. Well, not quite new because it happened with version
3.2.4 too. Now I remember.

The problem is: all windows Me user cannot access samba server. When they
access samba via explorer, they got a window message that asking for their
password. Even if they put their own password, that window keeps coming and
won't let them in. Xp or Vista user don't have this problem.

Is there a patch that I missing? :|  Thanx alot.

Regards,