[Samba] Any possibility to apply policies on WinXP machines u sing samba 3.2.3 ?

Hoover, Tony hoover at sal.ksu.edu
Tue Dec 9 18:55:09 GMT 2008

We make use of NT4 policies on our Samba domain.  NTconfig.POL needs to be
in \\domaincontroller\netlogon.  I don't believe that you can use Active
Directory GPOs (group policy objects) with a Samba domain.

Tony Hoover, Network Administrator
KSU - Salina, College of Technology and Aviation
(785) 826-2660

"Don't Blend in..."