[Samba] Samba 3.3.0rc1 for production server - is it save?

FC Mario Patty fcmario76 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:37:39 GMT 2008

Guys,

I keep trying to use the original samba-3.3.0rc1 from samba.org. I cannot
rpmbuild the tar.gz file because it seems that mount.cifs.c don't have a
clue about the location of unlock_mtab and lock_mtab function, although it
has been stated in mount.h and defined in mtab.c (both mount.cifs.c and
mtab.c include mount.h). Copying and pasting both function into mount.cifs.c
got no use at all. Is there something I missing here? Hmm...

Regards,