[Samba] Facing problem in configuring samba

heena kaushik heenakaushik at bharatpetroleum.in
Mon Dec 8 04:38:16 GMT 2008

hi
I am trying to install samba in my unix server but facing problem.
After going to source directory when i am giving the configure command it is sayin execution permission denied.
The commands are
cd samba-2.2.6/source
su
Configure (with all the options required).
I am already logged in as a root so no problem in that regard.
I don't know what to do next. Please help.

Heena

The information contained in this message is BPCL's Confidential and Proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, he/she is hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its content is strictly prohibited. In such case, please advise the sender immediately and delete it from your system.  Further acknowledge that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BPCL.