[Samba] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Thu Dec 4 14:55:53 GMT 2008

Il giorno mer, 03/12/2008 alle 10.27 -0800, Robinson, Eric ha scritto:
> What does 'net ads testjoin' say? Sounds like the trust is broken.
> Whevever we've seen those errors, we've fixed them by remove and
> rejoining the computer to the domain.
>
> --
> Eric Robinson

on the samba domain controller I run:

net ads testjoin
[2008/12/04 15:49:47, 0] utils/net_ads.c:ads_startup_int(286)
  ads_connect: No logon servers
Join to domain is not valid: No logon servers

but strangely now all seems to work,

testparm
WARNING: The "printer admin" option is deprecated
Processing section "[netlogon]"
Processing section "[profiles]"
Processing section "[homes]"
Loaded services file OK.
Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_PDC

[global]
	unix charset = LOCALE
	workgroup = CPE
	netbios name = CPE-PDC
	server string = Samba PDC
	passdb backend = ldapsam:ldap://ldap.cpe.it
	username map = /etc/samba/smbusers
	log level = 1
	syslog = 0
	log file = /var/log/samba/%m
	max log size = 50
	smb ports = 137 138 139 445
	name resolve order = wins bcast hosts
	time server = Yes
	printcap name = cups
	add user script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -m "%u"
	add group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupadd -p "%g"
	add user to group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -m "%u" "%g"
	delete user from group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-groupmod -x "%u" "%g"
	set primary group script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-usermod -g "%g" "%u"
	add machine script = /usr/sbin/smbldap-useradd -w "%u"
	logon script = scripts\logon.bat
	logon path = \\%L\profiles\%U
	logon drive = H:
	logon home = \\%L\%U
	domain logons = Yes
	os level = 65
	preferred master = Yes
	domain master = Yes
	wins support = Yes
	ldap admin dn = cn=admin,dc=cpe,dc=it
	ldap delete dn = Yes
	ldap group suffix = ou=Groups
	ldap idmap suffix = ou=Idmap
	ldap machine suffix = ou=Computers
	ldap passwd sync = Yes
	ldap suffix = dc=cpe,dc=it
	ldap user suffix = ou=Users
	idmap backend = ldap:ldap://ldap.cpe.it
	idmap uid = 10000-20000
	idmap gid = 10000-20000
	printer admin = Administrator
	map acl inherit = Yes

[netlogon]
	comment = Network Logon Service
	path = /home/dati/samba/netlogon/
	browseable = No
	locking = No
	share modes = No

[profiles]
	path = /home/dati/samba/profiles
	valid users = %U
	admin users = "@Domain Admins"
	read only = No
	guest ok = Yes
	profile acls = Yes
	case sensitive = No
	preserve case = No
	short preserve case = No
	hide files = /desktop.ini/ntuser.ini/NTUSER.*/
	browseable = No
	csc policy = disable

[homes]
	comment = Cartella Personale