[Samba] NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

Wed Dec 3 10:07:01 GMT 2008

Hi all,

I have a samba PDC (with ldap), all ok for several months since today
users experience very slow login, in my log I have :

[2008/12/03 11:00:18, 0]
auth/auth_util.c:create_builtin_administrators(792)
  create_builtin_administrators: Failed to create Administrators
[2008/12/03 11:00:18, 0] auth/auth_util.c:create_builtin_users(758)
  create_builtin_users: Failed to create Users

net sam createbuiltingroup Users

give

NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED

and

wbinfo -g
Error looking up domain groups

until yesterday all was ok, what can be the origin of this problems? I
think isn't a configuration issue, I repeat myself the same
configuration is working since several months,

a google search give several results with similar problems but seems
none is able to solve

thanks for your help,

regards
Nicola