[Samba] Konica Printer: Scan to File (Samba SMB share) fails

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Dec 1 12:54:30 GMT 2008

* Volker Lendecke <Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE>:
> On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:42:21PM +0100, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
> > Yes it is the full log and yes it's weird. Excuse my ignorance, the log level
> > setting is a copy and paste setting:
> >
> > log level = 3 passdb:5 auth:10 winbind:2
> >
> > What should in- or decrease to get more usefull logging?
>
> Just ignore those different levels. Just "log level = 10"...

Here's debug output at level 10:

        <http://www.state-of-mind.de/log.smbd.txt>

I restarted the smb server and left the output in the log as it may be
helpful.

p at rick

--
state of mind
Agentur für Kommunikation, Design und Softwareentwicklung

Patrick Koetter            Tel: 089 45227227
Echinger Strasse 3         Fax: 089 45227226
85386 Eching               Web: http://www.state-of-mind.de