[Samba] Missing files and folders on Vista

Antoine Leblanc crucuny at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 16:38:20 GMT 2008

Hello everyone.
I'm having a small problem while using samba 3.0.30 on FreeBSD that two
months of googling haven't managed to fix: when a folder contains two
many elements, Vista only lists a small amount of them. I made my tests
with a folder containing around 1000 sub-folders (which have the same
unix file mode). Vista was first only showing around 250 of them. After
upgrading samba to 3.0.30, Vista "sees" around 400... When connecting
from Mac OS X I can see the whole 1000 sub-folders. Has anyone already
met this kind of problem?
Thanks for reading (and sorry for my poor English).

--
Antoine Leblanc