[Samba] wbinfo error!!!!

Helcio Wagner hwsilva at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 29 18:58:22 GMT 2008

   Gentlemen,

   I'm having the following problem: I can not see the [homes] share on the client machines. The server and clients are Linux machines. When typing 'wbinfo -t' on server, I do obtain:
------------------------------
 root at SLAB:/home# wbinfo -t
checking the trust secret via RPC calls failed
error code was NT_STATUS_DOMAIN_CONTROLLER_NOT_FOUND (0xc0000233)
Could not check secret
   And when I type 'wbinfo -u' on server, this is the result:
root at SLAB:/home# wbinfo -u
Error looking up domain users

   I think those messages are strongly related to my problem (clients don't see their /home directory - just remember). So, anybody can help me, please?????

           HELCIO WAGNER DA SILVA

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses