[Samba] samba 3.2

dis dis at swisslens.com
Tue Aug 26 08:33:04 GMT 2008

I've just made an upgrade from samba 3.0 to samba 3.2. Everything works fine except one detail. We are using a Paradox database located on one of the Samba shares (prod). After upgrade to 3.2 we can no more create Paradox script files (.ssl) on this share. On save, Paradox says "Unable to write in this file". On 3.0 it worked fine.
Here is my configuration:
Version 3.2.1-0.1.126-1867-SUSE-SLES10
[global]
        map to guest = Bad User
        printcap name = cups
        add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd  -c Machine -d /var/lib/nobody -s /bin/false %m$
        logon path = \\%L\profiles\.msprofile
        logon drive = P:
        logon home = \\%L\%U\.9xprofile
        domain master = No