[Samba] How to Join Samba Client to a Samba PDC Domain with ldap?

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 01:42:46 GMT 2008

  Hi People.

   I have a domain running samba 3.0.28 with Gentoo+ LDAP+smbldap-tools.

   Is running very well, I have about 15 WinXP clients + 1 Win2K3 server.

   Is easy to add a win machine to the domain, but now I need to add a
linux box running Centos 5.2, But I have my doubts:

  Do I need to edit in my client the openldap settings?
  I just need samba?
  How my samba client is going to read the users from the LDAP server?
What I have to do...

  I have been searching some examples in the how-to, but I still don't
found this info.

  Could someone pint me some links where exist this info? I will
appreciated a lot, thanks for your time people.

--
LIving the dream...