[Samba] [ANNOUNCE] Samba 3.2.1 Available for Download.eml

James Kosin JKosin at intcomgrp.com
Wed Aug 13 19:01:04 GMT 2008

Hmmm....

I attempted to fix the INSTALL part; however, I'm having difficulty
getting the version numbers after the fact for the install process when
installing the libraries and rebuilding the symbolic links.
I heard from someone else that this has already been fixed in the 3.3
branch; but there has been little or NO feedback.  Could someone email
me a patch file with the changes to the project to fix this in the 3.2
branch???  I'm willing to try out the patch and validate anything that
is required.

I know this seems to be a dead issue; but, the install is BROKEN for
most people compiling solely from source.  I've fixed my own packaging
but again this only makes the .spec file that much more difficult to
maintain.

James Kosin